The "Fair Company" quality seal, an initiative of the German publishing group Handelsblatt, distinguishes companies, which employ students as trainees under fair conditions and terms. Benteler offers about 500 students this opportunity every year. We believe fair treatment from the start is important to to allow you to fully unfold your potential and commitment at Benteler.
The Benteler Group is committed to the following six principles:
- Trainee contracts are not substituted.for full-time jobs.
- Graduates who have applied for a permanent job will not be given with an internship as a consolation prize.
- Trainees will not be "lured" with the unrealistic expectacion of a full-time job.
- Internships will only be offered for professional orientation during the professional training phase.
- Internships receive adequate remuneration.
- A voluntary internship after the conclusion of a university degree is acceptable.
Kununu is an employer evaluation platform where employees, students, former employees, and applicants present and share their personal experiences with companies. We use Kununu as a valuable feedback channel, and not only because we are identified as a "Top Company" in positive evaluations.