BENTELER Distribution – at a glance
Steel tubes and steel tube solutions for highly diverse applications
BENTELER Distribution is an internationally active warehousing company and processor of steel and stainless-steel tubes and accessories. We do not only offer a full range of steel tube products and the complete spectrum of processing work, but also product- and process-oriented services. Whether with standard pipe deliveries or integrated process solutions, our customers profit from our service packages optimally tailored to their specific application needs.
- Over 50 years of experience in the steel tube market
- Long-lasting customer relationships
- Profound understanding of the requirements
of relevant markets
- International sales and logistics network
- Continuous product availability
- Reliable delivery
- Specialization of sales to defined customer segments
- Certified according to ISO/TS 16949
BENTELER Distribution has extensive technology and manufacturing know-how at its disposal to support customers in optimizing their products and processes and selecting the best tube manufacturing process from a complete spectrum of methods.
We work exclusively with selected steel tube suppliers, and our worldwide comprehensive quality management system meets prevailing national and international standards. We can thus ensure product deliveries of constantly high quality. All sites are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, while the DIN EN ISO 14001 standards are satisfied according to the specific country.
Concise facts worth knowing
- BENTELER Distribution is one of three divisions of the BENTELER-Group. The headquarter BENTELER Distribution International GmbH is located in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- In the Scandinavian countries and Ukraine, business is conducted under the name Heléns. In Switzerland the company name is Kindlimann. The group is also represented in South America as Benteler Comercial Brazil (BCB).
- BENTELER Distribution employs a workforce of about 1,500 at over 60 sites in over 30 countries. The annual total sales volume is 500,000 tons; the available worldwide warehousing space at BENTELER Distribution is about 290,000 square meters.