Only people who are happy and motivated will deliver their best. Encouragement and reward are essential for achieving excellence. And employees who have the opportunity to keep learning, stay loyal to the company.
For these reasons BENTELER offers its 30,000 employees worldwide a range of opportunities to develop their skills – from trainees to top managers, from production operators to office staff. Because a company is the sum of all its employees. They are the most important guarantors of success.
We offer our employees a range of options for further training:
- In Paderborn we have our own Education and Training Center, which provides programs for young talents and skilled workers.
- The NAO Academy gives employees of BENTELER Automotive in the US the chance to take part in special training courses.
- In the BENTELER e-Learning System employees can take courses – on a range of themes and based on various educational concepts.
- Various management training courses are also on offer to managers.
- Football, dancing, rowing, running, basketball: In terms of sport, too, we are doing quite a lot – for example, we have a dedicated sports manager who has been organizing sports programs and competitions for 25 years now.
Presenting our employees:
At BENTELER we love development. That goes for our products, and for our employees. In just one year employees at BENTELER Automotive – from the shop floor to executive management – took part in a total of 545,498 hours of training and further development. That´s an average of 23 hours per person per year. We like to invest in our people. Because we know they are the key to our success.
Diversity is important to us. In Brazil we recently set up a team of BENTELER Diversity Ambassadors that is made up of employees from different regions, areas, hierarchy levels and age ranges. Together they drive the theme of diversity in our Brazilian locations.