Global Procurement at BENTELER
We rely for our success on our employees, their competences and first-class performance. In close cooperation with our international customers we develop tailor-made ideas and solutions. Underpinning all this is a constant exchange between Global Procurement, our divisions and our suppliers. In this way we ensure that our customers can rely on our products and services.
Terms and conditions
Purchasing conditions of BENTELER Automotive:
Purchasing conditions of BENTELER Steel/Tube:
Collaboration for suppliers
APPLY AS SUPPLIER FOR BENTELER AUTOMOTIVE
If you would like to apply as a supplier for our BENTELER Automotive network, please use the recommendation form and also note the required attachments.
We expect minimum standards from our suppliers, including acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions of purchase and delivery, which also include the quality guidelines we require, as well as other certifications and standards:
- Quality assurance system certified to ISO 9001 in compliance with IATF 16949.
- Compliance with the zero-defect principle
- Clear environmental standards (e.g. ISO 14001)
- Traceability along the entire supply chain
- Compliance with our general terms and conditions
- Commitment to the BENTELER Code of Conduct
- Compliance with BENTELER IT security requirements and standards
- Extensive experience in the automotive and/or steel industry
- Cost and/or technology leader in the respective industries
- Provision of a DUNS number: in some areas, the prerequisite for cooperation is a so-called D-U-N-S number (Data Universal Numbering System).
Please forward the complete Recommendation sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.